In this post you will find the Outback Fundraiser flyer that will be distributed to your child tomorrow.
Some things to note:
- Ticket purchases will be on a first-come-first-served basis until we run out.
- Outback limits us to 200 tickets, so there will be a MAX OF 4 TICKETS PER FAMILY.
- Profit = $10 per ticket sold (Outback keeps only $7).
- Payment is by credit card only. NO CASH OR CHECKS please.
- Tickets are valid Nov 1st – 30th at the Hawaii Kai location.
- Once we hit 200 tickets, order forms will be returned/no longer collected.
Should you have questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
Download form here
Thank you for subscribing to the site. We will have more exciting updates in the future, but as for now, we’d like to point out that the latest approved September minutes have been posted.
We have our first official fundraiser coming up. There will be a limited supply (~200 tickets) of Outback Steakhouse dinners for sale. Please be on the lookout for a flyer within the next few weeks. We will also post the flyer on this site.
Our next board meeting is scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 7th.
Hi KMS Families!
Welcome to the start of another great school year! We are pleased to announce that the Kaimuki Middle School Parent Teacher Organization (KMS PTO) has once again been revived after being dormant for many years! The school administration and a group of parents met at the end of last school year and decided it would be in the best interest of the school to form the PTO. So here we are!
The purpose of the KMS PTO is:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and community;
- To provide financial assistance where needs are identified within the school;
- To support the mission and vision of the school and school district, and;
- To encourage parents to assist with various school activities, functions, and services.
We look forward to planning school events that not only will raise money to help the school, but to foster new friendships between parents, students, and staff!
Communications will be mainly through this site and flyers will go home every so often. If you’d like to stay informed, please submit your email address in the “Subscribe to KMS PTO Site” section to your right and confirm the email that arrives in your inbox.
Other areas that may be of interest include:
Thank you for your patience as we get our organization (and this web site) running as smooth as we can. Should you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us! Have a great 2019-2020 school year!