Please join us on Friday, March 27th from 3:00PM – 7:00PM as we celebrate 80 years of Excellence at Kaimuki Middle School! More details will be available as the date gets closer!
Happy New Year! We hope this post finds you and your family well!
This month’s PTO meeting will be tentatively rescheduled to Wed., January 15th at 5:00PM in the library because there is currently no power on campus.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding!
We would like to inform you that the December PTO meeting will be cancelled this month.
The next meeting will be held on Thursday, Jan. 9th at 5:00PM in the library.
Thank you and have a safe and happy Holiday season!
Thank you to all the KMS faculty, staff, and families who have supported the Outback Fundraiser so far! We greatly appreciate it!
If you are still interested in purchasing the fundraiser dinner, please turn in your form ASAP. As of yesterday, 30 tickets remain. Should you have questions, please feel free to contact us.
In this post you will find the Outback Fundraiser flyer that will be distributed to your child tomorrow.
Some things to note:
- Ticket purchases will be on a first-come-first-served basis until we run out.
- Outback limits us to 200 tickets, so there will be a MAX OF 4 TICKETS PER FAMILY.
- Profit = $10 per ticket sold (Outback keeps only $7).
- Payment is by credit card only. NO CASH OR CHECKS please.
- Tickets are valid Nov 1st – 30th at the Hawaii Kai location.
- Once we hit 200 tickets, order forms will be returned/no longer collected.
Should you have questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!Outback-Steakhouse-flyer-20191021
Thank you for subscribing to the site. We will have more exciting updates in the future, but as for now, we’d like to point out that the latest approved September minutes have been posted.
We have our first official fundraiser coming up. There will be a limited supply (~200 tickets) of Outback Steakhouse dinners for sale. Please be on the lookout for a flyer within the next few weeks. We will also post the flyer on this site.
Our next board meeting is scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 7th.
Hi KMS Families!
Welcome to the start of another great school year! We are pleased to announce that the Kaimuki Middle School Parent Teacher Organization (KMS PTO) has once again been revived after being dormant for many years! The school administration and a group of parents met at the end of last school year and decided it would be in the best interest of the school to form the PTO. So here we are!
The purpose of the KMS PTO is:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and community;
- To provide financial assistance where needs are identified within the school;
- To support the mission and vision of the school and school district, and;
- To encourage parents to assist with various school activities, functions, and services.
We look forward to planning school events that not only will raise money to help the school, but to foster new friendships between parents, students, and staff!
Communications will be mainly through this site and flyers will go home every so often. If you’d like to stay informed, please submit your email address in the “Subscribe to KMS PTO Site” section to your right and confirm the email that arrives in your inbox.
Other areas that may be of interest include:
Thank you for your patience as we get our organization (and this web site) running as smooth as we can. Should you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us! Have a great 2019-2020 school year!