The KMS PTO would like to congratulate and send our best wishes to the graduating 8th grade class! We are so proud of you and how much you have accomplished during your time at Kaimuki Middle! Congratulations and good luck to you with your next step in your education!
We would also like to wish our current 6th and 7th graders well as the summer begins! Have a good time with friends, make those special memories and enjoy the extended time off!
Thank you to the KMS teachers, staff, parents, and community members for another fantastic year! Although it was challenging, everyone did their best to adapt to the current situation. Here’s to next school year where we are all hoping for a return to normal!
Thank you again for supporting the school and our PTO! Have a great summer!
Thank you for your support of the Kona Ice Fundraiser this past year. We hope that you enjoyed the unique concept of Kona Ice delivered to your home! The final fundraiser is scheduled for Friday, 5/28, which coincides with the last day of school!
You can place your order at https://kmspto.org/konaice
The school year is wrapping up and we wanted to let you know that if you are interested in ordering the KMS PTO Hoodies/T-shirts from our PTO Store the final day we will accept orders is Wednesday, May 26th. Orders will be delivered to the school office on Friday, May 28th for pickup.
T-shirt sizes that remain are: Adult Large, Adult XL, Adult XXL
Hoodies sizes are: Youth Large, Youth XL, Adult Medium, Adult Large
There are two new updates with Kona Ice Fundraising:
- Kona Ice website has changed and when you visit https://kmspto.org/konaice you will need to follow a new set of instructions to order Kona Ice. If the site doesn’t come up properly, the web browser cache may need to be cleared or you can visit this site: https://app.konaicepay.com/#//F02707 (yes, a much harder URL to remember)
- Due to a conflict with Kona Ice’s schedule on Friday 5/14, they will actually be making deliveries on Thursday 5/13 instead at the same time. The Kona Ice website will say Friday, but they will be delivering on Thursday and a Kona Ice staff member will confirm delivery with you also.
Thank you again for your support!
As you may know, last week was teacher and staff appreciation week. Thanks to your generous donations we were able to surprise the teachers with the following:
- Wednesday – Basket of fruit and snacks
- Thursday – Poi malasadas from Kamehameha Bakery, scones and lemon/lilikoi/guava bars from Sconees, and Starbucks coffee
- Friday – Bentos from Nippon Restaurant
All teachers and staff expressed their appreciation to the PTO board and also to all of the KMS parents and school community! Your support of our KMS workers has made this challenging year much more bearable!
And a BIG thank you goes out to YOU for making this all possible! We are humbled by your love and support of the school! Please click the following link to see some pictures of this past week: https://photos.app.goo.gl/zrYvVXTgrrhSfL1d7
Hi KMS Ohana!
Thank you all so much for the generous donations for Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week (which is this week)! We wanted to let you know that we took in over $1,400 in donations and we are floored with the generosity of our KMS family! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
All the money received will be used for treats and goodies for the KMS faculty and staff. We will share the items purchased with you next week since it is under wraps and we are certain that the KMS faculty and staff will appreciate your kindness and thoughtfulness!
Thank you again!
This has certainly been a unique year unlike any other and the KMS PTO would like to thank you and your family for your support of the school through our fundraising efforts! Believe it or not, the school year is coming to an end and in the month of May we’d like to recognize the hard work put in by the teachers and staff of Kaimuki Middle School by purchasing a small gift for them for Teachers Appreciation Day!
If you’d like to donate to assist with the purchase of these items for our beloved KMS teachers and staff, please click the button below and you’ll be directed to our Square site.
Thank you very much!
Kaimuki Middle School Teacher Appreciation Donation
This Friday, Kona Ice will once again be making home deliveries to anyone who is interested. They will deliver to homes within a 5 mile radius of Kaimuki Middle School and the delivery time will begin a 3:00PM.
Their site has changed a bit, however, the instructions below still applies:
- Go to https://kmspto.org/konaice and enter zip code.
- Place your order ($10 minimum plus there is a $1 convenience fee) and click on Checkout
- Select “Delivery”, enter Delivery Address (including City and State) and click “Confirm Address” (Max Delivery Distance from KMS is 5 miles)
- Select “Schedule for another day”
- Select “Fri, Apr 16”
- Select “3:00 PM – Kaimuki Middle School”
- Click “Continue”
- Fill in required information and click on “Pay Now” to checkout with a credit card
- Receive email confirmation.
This poll has been closed. Thank you for participating!
Tomorrow is our monthly KMS PTO meeting at 5PM via Zoom. We will cover fundraising info, plans for the next school year, and other items. If you’d like to join us, please contact us.